Corrugated Paperboard Flexo Printing And Grooving
- Semi-automatic chain paper feed and side check plate positioning to ensure accurate paper feed.
- The inker roller automatically breaks away from surface of printing plate from damage during mechanical shutdown.
- Options for roller configurations: (165 lines /in-220 line /in)
- All the transmission gears are precisely by heat treatments to enable longer life low noise and balanced operation
- International standard high prÃ©cising mechanism enable time saving plate adjustments
- The Four knives can be trued up to the proper place at the same time slotting and stamping line at the same time using simply adjust quickly.
- Gear with the circulating lubrication system prolong life time of the gears
- The set of fix printing phase adopt air blast style brakes structure when the machine unit separate or the phase adjust the structure of brakes limit machine to turn and still keeping the place of gears
- With 45# forging works and quench treatments the driver gear have increased the durability and life and greatly feeding guaranteed the precision of chromatographing.
- The paper feeding of the drive part of the printing part adopts cross sliding drive. The grad of the print pressing roller and the drive part the planarity rocker plate drive device The gear roller and the paper normally meshed from beginning to end while the space between the dear-top and gear side make the color process (esp. the multi color process) more accurate and lower the wear between the gear to minimum.
14, East Avenue Market, Punjabi Bagh, New Delhi, Delhi, 110026, India